Millions of lives depend on it.
JVP’S MEMBERS ARE ITS POWER – WE HAVE OVER 18,000 MEMBERS AND A NETWORK OF OVER 70 CHAPTERS AROUND THE COUNTRY READY TO BRING THE FIGHT TO THEIR STREETS, TOWN HALLS, AND LIVING ROOMS. BUT WHAT IF YOU’RE NOT INVOLVED WITH A CHAPTER?
HERE ARE SOME WAYS TO GET INVOLVED FROM WHEREVER YOU ARE:
- Attend an online event or webinar. Talk with other JVP members, listen to and ask questions of experts and movement leaders. Check out the full calendar of events here.
- Check out our member networks. Each network is organized around a specific professional or interest area, and members can join from anywhere:
- Join the JVP Member Forum here. Join members from all over the world to swap ideas, get feedback, share resources, and build community.
- Sign up for JVP’s daily (M-F) news bulletin. Sent every weekday morning, the JVP News Bulletin summarizes the news in and beyond the headlines relevant to JVP’s work for justice in Israel/Palestine and the United States. Sign up here.
- Want help reaching fellow JVPers in your area? All JVP members can ask JVP staff for help sending an email to members near them using our national database of members and supporters. If you’d like to do this, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Find out if there is a chapter near you here, and if so, get in touch and get involved in local organizing.
Stay up to date on the most important news from Palestine and the Palestine solidarity movement, and receive action alerts and invitations to online events.